Monday, June 5, 2017

How To m1tb In Tunisian Crochet


Hello! The other day, after I uploaded my newest video on how to crochet into the FLO, I got a comment from one of my sweet and long time followers to make a video on how to m1tb in Tunisian crochet. I was tickled that she asked me and I got started right away! I love Tunisian crochet. It makes some very beautiful and textured fabric that looks very similar to knitted fabric. Here is my video tutorial on how to m1tb in Tunisian crochet. Hope ya'll love it and it's helpful! I also have several more videos on Tunisian crochet. Click here for a list of Tunisian crochet tutorials by me. Scroll down for the video tutorial on how to m1tb.




If ya'll have any questions or ideas for future video tutorials, comment below!

I hope ya'll are having a wonderful day. Soft hugs and Never Give Up! <3Alex