Thursday, May 18, 2017

Ziggy Is One!


Hello! As most of you know, last summer I adopted a sweet little black kitten. I named him Ziggy after my love of reggae music and he has fit right in to our little family. From the start, he has loved to lay on my feet or lap whenever he can. If he's not sleepy, he drops toys at my feet to get my attention and he loves to fetch sometimes too!



He was a tiny little thing with a tiny, short tail. Now he has grown into a playful and sweet, beautiful black cat with a big bushy tail.







Since he is such a big and wonderful part of my life, he has inspired several crochet projects. 


I love him so much!


Since he is turning 1 year old this week, I decided to crochet him some new cat toys because his favorite toys are the ones that I make him. The Flower Ball is a free pattern and it has a video tutorial too! I also released the flower by itself as a free pattern with a video tutorial.


I also took some new photos of him for his 1st birthday! I think I got a few really great ones, I can't wait to print these out and hang them on my wall.














No more pictures, it's time to play! He always wiggles his little butt before he pounces!


I can't believe that Ziggy is already 1 year old! He's the best kitty in the whole world and we love him so much!
Happy Birthday Ziggy!

I hope ya'll are having a wonderful day!

Soft hugs and Never Give Up! <3Alex