Thursday, May 18, 2017

Crochet Flower Free Pattern!


Hello! Today I have a new pattern for ya'll! It's a simple little 5 petal crochet flower, AND I have a video tutorial on it as well. I hope ya'll like it! Scroll down for the video tutorial and the written pattern.



Crochet Flower

Size


With size G (4.0 mm) crochet hook and Medium 4 Yarn, the flower is approximately 1.5 inches tall.


Materials


- Yarn
- Crochet hook
- Darning needle
- Scissors


Abbreviations


ch: chain
sc: single crochet
dc: double crochet
sl st: slip stitch


The Pattern


Pattern is worked in a spiral. Use a stitch marker to mark the beginning of each round.


R1: Make a loose slip knot, ch 1. Put 5 sc into the loose slip knot and make a color change to the new color in the last stitch. Pull on the tail end to close the hole. =5


R2: *sc, 2 dc, ch 1, and sl st into the next stitch. Repeat from the star 4 times. = 5 petals


Cut the yarn and weave in the ends.

The End!


Copyright ©2017 Alexandra Halsey
You may sell any finished items, but I do request that you put a link back to my pattern and credit Alexandra Halsey for the original design under the Creative Commons Attribution Share Alike license. Do not copy, share, download or publicly display this pattern without permission, and no video tutorials may be made using this pattern.


I hope ya'll liked this free pattern! If you make your own flowers, I would LOVE to see! Post pictures to my facebook page, my private facebook group, or tag me on instagram @_with_alex

I hope ya'll are having a wonderful day!

Soft hugs and Never Give Up! <3Alex