Friday, April 28, 2017

My Yarn Review For Caron Cakes In Rainbow Sprinkles


Hello! Last month I did a first impressions video on the famous Caron Cake. The Caron Cake is a very popular yarn right now. Crocheters and knitters have huge opinions on this yarn and they either love it or hate it. At first glance, I really loved the Caron Cake and I thought it had a lot of potential for all kinds of projects.


The colors in the color way Rainbow Sprinkles are so beautiful and I love a rainbow! I have had a chance to play around with this yarn and I have also designed a poncho with it! The pattern will be available soon!



So, after getting some experience with the Caron Cake, do I still love it or have I grown to hate it? Watch my video now to find out!



Do ya'll love or hate the Caron Cake? What are your favorite projects that you have made with a Caron Cake(s)? Comment below!

I hope ya'll are having a wonderful day! 

Soft hugs and Never Give Up! <3Alex

Disclaimer: I have not been paid for this blog or the video. These are my own opinions. Thank you.