Thursday, September 22, 2016

How To Make Chocolate Popsicles


Hello....I know it's the first day of autumn, but it's still very hot here so I decided to share how to make homemade chocolate popsicles with ya'll before it starts getting cold.



I think they are the perfect late summer treat and they are so very yummy and easy to make. I love how chocolatey delicious they are and they are a big hit around my house with my son, fiance and nephews too! Scroll down for the written recipe and the video tutorial.


How To Make Chocolate Popsicles

Serves: 4

Ingredients

4 oz of milk chocolate or whatever kind you prefer, broken into chunks
1 teaspoon of vanilla
1 tablespoon of unsweetened cocoa
3/4 cup of heavy cream
1/2 cup of milk
optional: sprinkles, nuts, broken oreos, etc

Instructions

1. Put the chunks of milk chocolate into a heat proof bowl and set this aside.
2. Next, add the heavy cream, milk and the cocoa into a pot on medium heat.
3. Stir with a whisk until the mixture is simmering.
4. Then pour the mixture over the chocolate chunks and let this sit for 2-3 minutes.
5. After 2-3 minutes, add the vanilla and whisk until smooth.
6. Then pour the chocolate mixture through a sieve to get extra smooth and creamy.
7. Now pour the mixture into the popsicle molds and then put them into the freezer for 5 hours or overnight.
8. Remove popsicles from the molds. To remove the popsicles easily, rinse the molds with warm water for 10-20 seconds.
9. Optional: Dip the popsicles in sprinkles, nuts, broken oreos, or whatever you prefer.
Now they are ready to be enjoyed, and I promise they will!




I hope ya'll loved this recipe as much as I do! If you have any suggestions or ideas for future videos, let me know. Please subscribe, give it a thumbs up and share the video if you liked it. Thank you!

Soft hugs and